- Entries Can be submitted by Individual Designers, design firms, Brands & Retailers for categories upto C-12. Please refer to the Entry Form for clarification.
- For Categories C-13 to C -23 only Designers (by retailers and brands incase of in-house design), Service Providers and Manufacturers can send in Entries . Please refer to the Entry Form for clarification.
- All Entries Must have been executed between 01 Apr 2016 and 30 Nov 2017.
- Last Date for Submitting Entries is 16 Dec 2017.
- Only Projects executed in India are eligible for Entry.
- Only Original design concepts by Design Firms can be entered.
- Design Adaptations of existing original design concepts will not be eligible.
- International Design concepts adapted / localized in India for International brands entering India will not be eligible unless newly developed for the Indian Market .
- All entries entered by contesting designers and manufactureres should be mandatorily accompanied by an NOC from the design owners (Brand / Retailer).
- Entries Cannot be Entered / Repeated in more that one category partly or fully from C-01 to C-12.
- If the organizers have adequate proof of Plagiarism (copying from an original executed concept) the organizers have the right to disqualify the entry before and post awards.
- Entries in categories C-01 to C-12 will automotically qualify for competing in the non-category of Best Store Design
- There will be one Gold and two merits awarded in each category.
- The entries will be judged online by a panel comprising of design, retailing and brand marketing professionals from India and overseas.
- There will 2 Rounds of Judging based on points scored by each entry. The Jury's decision based on the scoring method will be final.
- Entries found not to be original will be disqualified and no refund of the entry fee will be done.
ENTRY GUIDELINES :
- For entry forms Logon to http://vmrd.instoreasia.org/participation
- All Entry Forms should be fully completed before submission else will not be processed for judging.
- Please use separate entry forms for each individual project that is being entered.
ENTRY FEES :
- The Entry Fee is Rs. 6000/- + GST 18% Per Entry. Last date of Acceptance is 16th Dec 2017.
- Only online payment and tranfer of payment will be accepted into the account mentioned below
Name- EXCOSA INDIA PVT LTD
IFSC / RTGS NO-BARB0BANGBS.
Bank-Bank of Baroda
- Post payment it is mandatory to send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of 'entrant and category (multiple entries clearly mentioned) in the subject'
For any queries please contact :
#1019/2, 1st Main, 1st Cross,
Bangalore - 560075 Karnataka, India.
Mob : +91 9029297125
Tel : +91-080 40522710