VM Challenge is the one-of-a-kind Window Display contest for the VM Community.
VM Challenges is a part of In-Store Asia convention, scheduled on 15th March post 4.00 pm.
- Top visual merchandisers from 15+ top brands and companies compete
- On The Spot Brief, with given props and material - 60 Mins to Complete the Window DisplayTeam Work, lighting fast ideation and skillful execution amidst the twist and turns in the task as the contest gets underway
- Judging will be done by special Jury comprising of some of the experts in designs fraternity
- Only a registered Convention delegate of the In-Store Asia 2019 can take part in the VM Challenge 2019
- Participant: Professionals practicing as visual merchandisers or retail designers in the capacity of consultants or employees of retailers or brands in India
- Team Formation: 6 Teams comprising of 6 members each (1 Team Leader + 5 members).
- Team members will be selected on First-come-first-get basis. Not more than 2 members of a team can be from the same company. However, this can be changed by the discretion of the management before the event.
- Resources: The Window cage with lighting, all materials and implements will be supplied at the venue to each team by the organizers.
- Design Brief: Will be given just before the event by the event anchor.
- The Task: To conceptualize, plan and install a window display for the given brief in 60 Minutes
- Judging: Will be done by a special Jury comprising of some of the experts in designs fraternity appointed by Managing Committee of In-store Asia
Note: The concept can be changed/ designed by managing committee.