Sudhir Soundalgekar – An Architect from Academy of Architecture, Mumbai and MBA in Project Management having 31 years of experience in Industry, with Commercial, Departmental Stores, Residential, Pharmaceutical Factory Projects in his portfolio. Currently working for a reputed brand Raymond as Director – Lifestyle Projects and in past has served for Shoppers Stop, Tata AIG, Bovis Lend Lease.
Sudhir leads a Project team consisting of Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers and Commercial Graduates. He is accountable for building infrastructure for all India “Raymond, Park Avenue, Colour Plus, Parx, Ready To Wear, Made To Measure, Ethnix & Khadi” format stores from taking over the premises for Design, Fit-outs up to handing over to operations for business.
Sudhir is acknowledged for contribution in various fields like Retail Design, Eco-Friendly Initiatives & won prestigious awards; some of which are summarised here.
· Council of Fair Business Practises at Bombay Merchants Chamber in year 2015.
· Best Retail Design Category in Department Stores on all India basis in VMRD in year 2015.
· Golden Peacock Eco-Innovation Award by Secretariat & Institute of Directors, New Delhi in year 2014.
· International Best Practises at 5 th Business Excellence Global Conference & 8th International Benchmarking Conference, Singapore in 2013.
· Best Green Efficiency Award by World CSR Congress in year 2013.
· Best Prax Prize at Qimpro Convention by KPMG in year 2011 & 2013.
He had been a speaker at Retail Leadership Summit, International Green Building Conference, Retail Supply Chain, is also a Member of Sustainable Committee at Retail Association of India and guides Management students at B schools on Project Management.
Be a part of the largest trade fair in the Indian Sub-continent for retail resources and investments in Store Design, VM and In-store Marketing.
Inspire, influence and inform the audience on new age retailing. Share your thoughts on the power of digitising store experience, success stories and profitable business strategies with key stakeholders of the industry.
in-store asia is now a part of the family of EuroShop Düsseldorf, the world’s #1 retail fair. Partner with us to enter the world markets and gain global competence in the retail landscape.